Mary Block holds a Master of Health Science in Occupational Therapy from Rush University in Chicago and a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Illinois. She is a SIPT (Sensory Integration and Praxis Test) certified occupational therapist. Other specialty skills include a Certificate in Child and Adolescent Mental and certification in Therapeutic Listening and Samonas provider.
School-Ready Therapy Provides
- Pediatric Clinical Work through School-Ready Therapy
- Direct and Consultative Services in a Public School System
- In-Depth Evaluations and Consultative Services to Public Schools
- Lectures/Workships to Small and Large Groups
- Articles and Toy Development
- Assessment Development